"FacebookTopic" (Built-in Classifier)
Determine which topic a Facebook post is about.
- This classifier attempts to infer the topic of a text.
- This classifier has been trained on Facebook posts, but can be used for other texts as well.
- The input text should typically be one or a few sentences.
- This classifier assumes the topic of the text is unique. The probabilities reflect the belief in these topics, not the proportion of topics.
- The current version only works for the English language.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (2)
Use the "FacebookTopic" built-in classifier to detect the topic of a Facebook post:
Unrecognized topics or languages will return Indeterminate:
Obtain the probabilities for the 3 most likely classes:
Obtain a ClassifierFunction for this classifier:
Load the ClassifierFunction corresponding to the built-in classifier:
Obtain the possible classes using Information:
Use a custom ClassPriors to restrict the possible outputs:
Use a custom IndeterminateThreshold:
Neat Examples (1)
Obtain different possible topics with their corresponding probabilities:
Visualize the result using WordCloud: