MedicalTestRelated Interpreter »
gives the value of a specified property.
gives the value of a list of properties.
gives the value of a property associated with a particular date specification.
Sample Entity Classes
AlternateNames alternate names BMIDistributionPlot BMI distribution plot CPTCode CPT code DistributionPlot distribution plot EntityClasses entity classes EntityTypeList entity type list Mean mean Median median Name name NHANESCode NHANES test code NHANESYears NHANES test cycles PlausibleRange plausible range ReferenceRange90 90% reference range ReferenceRange95 95% reference range ReferenceRange99 99% reference range SamplePopulationValue sample population StandardDeviation standard deviation σ StandardDeviationInterval ±1σ range
- "MedicalTest" entities include common medical tests and measurements useful for different medical purposes such as disease diagnosis and screening. Both common measurements, e.g. "WaistCircumference" and "Weight", and more specialized laboratory tests such as various blood tests and urine tests, e.g. "SerumLDLCholesterol" and "UrineLead", are covered.
- "MedicalTest" entity classes include groupings of medical tests useful for different diagnosis or screening or monitoring, e.g. "DiabetesScreening" and "HIVTesting".
- Some properties are available for the "MedicalTest" entity type as a whole and can be given using the form EntityValue["MedicalTest",property]. Such properties include:
"Properties" the list of available properties "PropertyCanonicalNames" the standard names of available properties "SampleEntities" a sample list of available entities (typically of length 10) "SampleEntityClasses" a sample list of available entity classes (typically of length 10) "EntityCount" number of entities available "Entities" the list of available entities "EntityCanonicalNames" the standard names of available entities "EntityClasses" the list of available entity classes "EntityClassCanonicalNames" the standard names of available entity classes "PropertyClasses" the list of available property classes "PropertyClassCanonicalNames" the standard names of available property classes "PropertyCount" number of properties available
- The following annotations can be used in the third argument of EntityValue["MedicalTest",property,annotation]:
"Source" source information for the property "Date" the date associated with the entity-property value (if any) "EntityAssociation" an association of entities and entity-property values "PropertyAssociation" an association of properties and entity-property values "EntityPropertyAssociation" an association in which the specified entities are keys, and values are a nested association of properties and entity-property values "PropertyEntityAssociation" an association in which the specified properties are keys, and values are a nested association of entities and entity-property values "Dataset" a dataset in which the specified entities are keys, and values are an association of property names and entity-property values
- The following annotations can be used in the second argument of EntityValue[property,annotation]:
"Qualifiers" the list of possible qualifiers for the property "QualifierValues" the list of possible values that can be given to each qualifier "DefaultQualifierValues" the list of default values for the property's qualifiers "Description" a brief textual description of the property "Definition" a detailed textual definition of the property "PhysicalQuantity" the physical quantity associated with the entity-property value "Unit" the unit associated with the entity-property value
- A qualifier value of Automatic indicates that an applicable format of values can be used; e.g. for the "Date" qualifier, this includes a proper date or date span.
Basic Examples (3)
Use for entity discovery:
Find a property value for an entity:
Retrieve a dataset of all available properties for an entity: