PokemonRelated Interpreter »
Pokémon characters and their various forms.
gives the value of a specified property.
gives the value of a list of properties.
Sample Entity Classes
AbilitiesDreamWorld Dream World abilities AbilitiesNatural natural abilities Attack attack Defense defense EntityClasses entity classes EvolvesFrom evolves from EvolvesInto evolves into Footprint footprint Form form Gender gender GenderFemale proportion of females GenderMale proportion of males Generation generation Height height HitPoints hit points Icons icon Image image JapaneseName Japanese characters JapaneseTransliteration Japanese transliteration Name name NationalDexNumber Pokédex number PokedexColor Pokédex color RelatedFoodType related food type SpecialAttack special attack SpecialDefense special defense Species species Speed speed StatTotal total stats Type type Weight weight
- "Pokemon" entities include Pokémon characters that have appeared in comics, games, toys and TV series.
- "Pokemon" entity classes include sets of Pokémon characters aggregated by types, abilities, colors or generations.
- Some properties are available for the "Pokemon" entity type as a whole and can be given using the form EntityValue["Pokemon",property]. Such properties include:
"Properties" the list of available properties "PropertyCanonicalNames" the standard names of available properties "SampleEntities" a sample list of available entities (typically of length 10) "SampleEntityClasses" a sample list of available entity classes (typically of length 10) "EntityCount" number of entities available "Entities" the list of available entities "EntityCanonicalNames" the standard names of available entities "EntityClasses" the list of available entity classes "EntityClassCanonicalNames" the standard names of available entity classes "PropertyClasses" the list of available property classes "PropertyClassCanonicalNames" the standard names of available property classes "PropertyCount" number of properties available
- The following annotations can be used in the third argument of EntityValue["Pokemon",property,annotation]:
"Source" source information for the property "Date" the date associated with the entity-property value (if any) "EntityAssociation" an association of entities and entity-property values "PropertyAssociation" an association of properties and entity-property values "EntityPropertyAssociation" an association in which the specified entities are keys, and values are a nested association of properties and entity-property values "PropertyEntityAssociation" an association in which the specified properties are keys, and values are a nested association of entities and entity-property values "Dataset" a dataset in which the specified entities are keys, and values are an association of property names and entity-property values
- The following annotations can be used in the second argument of EntityValue[property,annotation]:
"Qualifiers" the list of possible qualifiers for the property "QualifierValues" the list of possible values that can be given to each qualifier "DefaultQualifierValues" the list of default values for the property's qualifiers "Description" a brief textual description of the property "Definition" a detailed textual definition of the property "PhysicalQuantity" the physical quantity associated with the entity-property value "Unit" the unit associated with the entity-property value
- A qualifier value of Automatic indicates that an applicable format of values can be used; e.g. for the "Date" qualifier, this includes a proper date or date span.