"Pokemon" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a Pokémon.
- "Pokemon" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Pokemon" corresponds to any mention of a Pokémon (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of Pokémon that are not Pokémon should not be detected as "Pokemon" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Pokemon""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Pokemon", as Interpreter["Pokemon"] does.
- Any specific "Pokemon" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
Basic Examples (3)
Get the result as a list of "Pokemon" entities: