"BoardGame" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a board game.
- "BoardGame" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "BoardGame" corresponds to any mention of a board game (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of board games that are not board games should not be detected as "BoardGame" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"BoardGame""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "BoardGame", as Interpreter["BoardGame"] does.
- Any specific "BoardGame" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.