"Book" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a book expressed in natural language.
- "Book" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Book" corresponds to any mention of a book (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of books that are not books should not be detected as "Book" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Book""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Book", as Interpreter["Book"] does.
- Any specific "Book" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
Basic Examples (3)
Find occurrences of books in a text:
Get the result as a list of "Book" entities:
A similar result can be obtained by applying Interpreter["Book"] to text snippets:
Get properties about occurrences of books: