"Language" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a language.
- "Language" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Language" corresponds to any mention of a language (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of languages that are not languages should not be detected as "Language" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Language""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Language", as Interpreter["Language"] does.
- Any specific "Language" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.