"Alphabet" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of an alphabet.
- "Alphabet" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Alphabet" corresponds to any mention of an alphabet (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of alphabets that are not alphabets should not be detected as "Alphabet" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Alphabet""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Alphabet", as Interpreter["Alphabet"] does.
- Any specific "Alphabet" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.