"Country" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a country.
- "Country" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Country" corresponds to any mention of a country (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of countries that are not countries should not be detected as "Country" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Country""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Country", as Interpreter["Country"] does.
- Any specific "Country" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
Basic Examples (3)
Find occurrences of countries in a text:
Get the result as a list of "Country" entities:
A similar result can be obtained by applying Interpreter["Country"] to text snippets:
Get properties about occurrences of countries: