"WritingScript" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a writing script.
- "WritingScript" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "WritingScript" corresponds to any mention of a writing script (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of writing scripts that are not writing scripts should not be detected as "WritingScript" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"WritingScript""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "WritingScript", as Interpreter["WritingScript"] does.
- Any specific "WritingScript" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
Basic Examples (3)
Find occurrences of writing scripts in a text:
Get the result as a list of "WritingScript" entities:
A similar result can be obtained by applying Interpreter["WritingScript"] to text snippets:
Get properties about occurrences of writing scripts: