"Neighborhood" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a neighborhood.
- "Neighborhood" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Neighborhood" corresponds to any mention of a neighborhood (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of neighborhoods that are not neighborhoods should not be detected as "Neighborhood" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Neighborhood""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Neighborhood", as Interpreter["Neighborhood"] does.
- Any specific "Neighborhood" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
Basic Examples (3)
Find occurrences of neighborhoods in a text:
Get the result as a list of "Neighborhood" entities:
A similar result can be obtained by applying Interpreter["Neighborhood"] to text snippets:
Get properties about occurrences of neighborhoods: