"Religion" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a religion.
- "Religion" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Religion" corresponds to any mention of a religion (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of religions that are not religions should not be detected as "Religion" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Religion""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Religion", as Interpreter["Religion"] does.
- Any specific "Religion" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.