"Person" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a person.
- "Person" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Person" corresponds to any mention of a person (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of people that are not people should not be detected as "Person" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Person""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Person", as Interpreter["Person"] does.
- Any specific "Person" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
Basic Examples (3)
Find occurrences of people in a text:
Get the result as a list of "Person" entities:
A similar result can be obtained by applying Interpreter["Person"] to text snippets:
Get properties about occurrences of people: