"MusicAct" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a music act expressed in natural language.
- "MusicAct" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "MusicAct" corresponds to any mention of a music act (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of music acts that are not music acts should not be detected as "MusicAct" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"MusicAct""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "MusicAct", as Interpreter["MusicAct"] does.
- Any specific "MusicAct" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.