"MusicAlbum" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a music album expressed in natural language.
- "MusicAlbum" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "MusicAlbum" corresponds to any mention of a music album (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of music albums that are not music albums should not be detected as "MusicAlbum" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"MusicAlbum""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "MusicAlbum", as Interpreter["MusicAlbum"] does.
- Any specific "MusicAlbum" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.