"Artwork" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of an artwork.
- "Artwork" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Artwork" corresponds to any mention of an artwork (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of artworks that are not artworks should not be detected as "Artwork" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Artwork""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Artwork", as Interpreter["Artwork"] does.
- Any specific "Artwork" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.