"Museum" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a museum.
- "Museum" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Museum" corresponds to any mention of a museum (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of museums that are not museums should not be detected as "Museum" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Museum""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Museum", as Interpreter["Museum"] does.
- Any specific "Museum" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.