"PrivateSchool" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a private school.
- "PrivateSchool" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "PrivateSchool" corresponds to any mention of a private school (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of private schools that are not private schools should not be detected as "PrivateSchool" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"PrivateSchool""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "PrivateSchool", as Interpreter["PrivateSchool"] does.
- Any specific "PrivateSchool" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
Basic Examples (3)
Find occurrences of private schools in a text:
Get the result as a list of "PrivateSchool" entities:
A similar result can be obtained by applying Interpreter["PrivateSchool"] to text snippets:
Get properties about occurrences of private schools:
Find mentions of Notre Dame High School for Girls in a text: