"University" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of an university.
- "University" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "University" corresponds to any mention of an university (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of universities that are not universities should not be detected as "University" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"University""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "University", as Interpreter["University"] does.
- Any specific "University" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.