"LibrarySystem" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a library system.
- "LibrarySystem" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "LibrarySystem" corresponds to any mention of a library system (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of library systems that are not library systems should not be detected as "LibrarySystem" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"LibrarySystem""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "LibrarySystem", as Interpreter["LibrarySystem"] does.
- Any specific "LibrarySystem" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
Basic Examples (3)
Find occurrences of library systems in a text:
Get the result as a list of "LibrarySystem" entities:
A similar result can be obtained by applying Interpreter["LibrarySystem"] to text snippets:
Get properties about occurrences of library systems: