"Building" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a building.
- "Building" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Building" corresponds to any mention of a building (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of buildings that are not buildings should not be detected as "Building" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Building""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Building", as Interpreter["Building"] does.
- Any specific "Building" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.