"Mine" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a mine.
- "Mine" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Mine" corresponds to any mention of a mine (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of mines that are not mines should not be detected as "Mine" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Mine""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Mine", as Interpreter["Mine"] does.
- Any specific "Mine" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
Basic Examples (3)
Find occurrences of mines in a text:
Get the result as a list of "Mine" entities:
A similar result can be obtained by applying Interpreter["Mine"] to text snippets:
Get properties about occurrences of mines: