"Canal" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a canal.
- "Canal" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Canal" corresponds to any mention of a canal (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of canals that are not canals should not be detected as "Canal" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Canal""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Canal", as Interpreter["Canal"] does.
- Any specific "Canal" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.