"River" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a river.
- "River" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "River" corresponds to any mention of a river (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of rivers that are not rivers should not be detected as "River" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"River""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "River", as Interpreter["River"] does.
- Any specific "River" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
Basic Examples (3)
Find occurrences of rivers in a text:
Get the result as a list of "River" entities:
A similar result can be obtained by applying Interpreter["River"] to text snippets:
Get properties about occurrences of rivers: