"Forest" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a forest.
- "Forest" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Forest" corresponds to any mention of a forest (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of forests that are not forests should not be detected as "Forest" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Forest""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Forest", as Interpreter["Forest"] does.
- Any specific "Forest" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.