"Plant" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a plant.
- "Plant" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Plant" corresponds to any mention of a plant (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of plants that are not plants should not be detected as "Plant" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Plant""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Plant", as Interpreter["Plant"] does.
- Any specific "Plant" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
Basic Examples (3)
Find occurrences of plants in a text:
Get the result as a list of "Plant" entities:
A similar result can be obtained by applying Interpreter["Plant"] to text snippets:
Get properties about occurrences of plants: