"Dinosaur" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a dinosaur.
- "Dinosaur" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Dinosaur" corresponds to any mention of a dinosaur (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of dinosaurs that are not dinosaurs should not be detected as "Dinosaur" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Dinosaur""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Dinosaur", as Interpreter["Dinosaur"] does.
- Any specific "Dinosaur" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.