"DogBreed" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a dog breed.
- "DogBreed" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "DogBreed" corresponds to any mention of a dog breed (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of dog breeds that are not dog breeds should not be detected as "DogBreed" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"DogBreed""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "DogBreed", as Interpreter["DogBreed"] does.
- Any specific "DogBreed" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.