"CatBreed" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a cat breed.
- "CatBreed" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "CatBreed" corresponds to any mention of a cat breed (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of cat breeds that are not cat breeds should not be detected as "CatBreed" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"CatBreed""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "CatBreed", as Interpreter["CatBreed"] does.
- Any specific "CatBreed" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.