"Species" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a species specification.
- "Species" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Species" corresponds to any mention of a species (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of species that are not species should not be detected as "Species" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Species""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Species", as Interpreter["Species"] does.
- Any specific "Species" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
Basic Examples (3)
Find occurrences of species in a text:
Get the result as a list of "Species" entities:
A similar result can be obtained by applying Interpreter["Species"] to text snippets:
Get properties about occurrences of species: