DogBreedRelated Interpreter »
Officially recognized dog breeds.
gives the value of a specified property.
gives the value of a list of properties.
Sample Entity Classes
AKCRecognitionDate AKC recognition year AlternateNames alternate names Description description EntityClasses entity classes EntityTypeList entity type list HairLength hair length HeightFemale female height HeightFemaleMaximum female maximum height HeightFemaleMean female mean height HeightFemaleMinimum female minimum height HeightMale male height HeightMaleMaximum male maximum height HeightMaleMean male mean height HeightMaleMinimum male minimum height History history Image image LifeSpan life span LitterSize litter size MaximumLifeSpan maximum life span MaximumLitterSize maximum litter size Name name Origin origin RecognizedBy recognized by Shedding shedding Size size Temperament temperament UKCRecognitionYear UKC recognition year WeightFemale female weight WeightFemaleMaximum female maximum weight WeightFemaleMean female mean weight WeightFemaleMinimum female minimum weight WeightMale male weight WeightMaleMaximum male maximum weight WeightMaleMean male mean weight WeightMaleMinimum male minimum weight
- "DogBreed" entities include dog breeds recognized by a variety of organizations, including the American Kennel Club (AKC) and the United Kennel Club (UKC).
- "DogBreed" entity classes include groups based on recognized competition categories by the AKC and the UKC.
- Some properties are available for the "DogBreed" entity type as a whole and can be given using the form EntityValue["DogBreed",property]. Such properties include:
"Properties" the list of available properties "PropertyCanonicalNames" the standard names of available properties "SampleEntities" a sample list of available entities (typically of length 10) "SampleEntityClasses" a sample list of available entity classes (typically of length 10) "EntityCount" number of entities available "Entities" the list of available entities "EntityCanonicalNames" the standard names of available entities "EntityClasses" the list of available entity classes "EntityClassCanonicalNames" the standard names of available entity classes "PropertyClasses" the list of available property classes "PropertyClassCanonicalNames" the standard names of available property classes "PropertyCount" number of properties available
- The following annotations can be used in the third argument of EntityValue["DogBreed",property,annotation]:
"Source" source information for the property "Date" the date associated with the entity-property value (if any) "EntityAssociation" an association of entities and entity-property values "PropertyAssociation" an association of properties and entity-property values "EntityPropertyAssociation" an association in which the specified entities are keys, and values are a nested association of properties and entity-property values "PropertyEntityAssociation" an association in which the specified properties are keys, and values are a nested association of entities and entity-property values "Dataset" a dataset in which the specified entities are keys, and values are an association of property names and entity-property values
- The following annotations can be used in the second argument of EntityValue[property,annotation]:
"Qualifiers" the list of possible qualifiers for the property "QualifierValues" the list of possible values that can be given to each qualifier "DefaultQualifierValues" the list of default values for the property's qualifiers "Description" a brief textual description of the property "Definition" a detailed textual definition of the property "PhysicalQuantity" the physical quantity associated with the entity-property value "Unit" the unit associated with the entity-property value
- A qualifier value of Automatic indicates that an applicable format of values can be used; e.g. for the "Date" qualifier, this includes a proper date or date span.