"Volcano" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a volcano.
- "Volcano" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Volcano" corresponds to any mention of a volcano (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of volcanoes that are not volcanoes should not be detected as "Volcano" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Volcano""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Volcano", as Interpreter["Volcano"] does.
- Any specific "Volcano" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.