"Lake" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a lake.
- "Lake" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Lake" corresponds to any mention of a lake (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of lakes that are not lakes should not be detected as "Lake" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Lake""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Lake", as Interpreter["Lake"] does.
- Any specific "Lake" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.