"Bridge" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a bridge.
- "Bridge" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Bridge" corresponds to any mention of a bridge (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of bridges that are not bridges should not be detected as "Bridge" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Bridge""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Bridge", as Interpreter["Bridge"] does.
- Any specific "Bridge" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.