BridgeRelated Interpreter »
Notable bridges and bridge systems.
gives the value of a specified property.
gives the value of a list of properties.
gives the value of a property associated with a particular date specification.
Sample Entity Classes
AdministrativeDivision administrative region AverageTrafficPerDay average traffic per day Builder builder Cities cities ClearanceBelow clearance below ClosingDate closing date CollapseDate collapse date ConstructionEndDate completion date ConstructionStartDate construction start date Coordinates center coordinates Countries countries Crosses feature crossed Designer designer DownstreamBridge downstream bridge EntityClasses entity classes EntityTypeList entity type list Height height Image image Latitude latitude Length length LongestSpan longest span Longitude longitude Material material MaximumLoad maximum load Name name OpeningDate opening date PiersInWater piers in water Position position Type type UpstreamBridge upstream bridge Width width
- "Bridge" entities include a variety of structures that span both land and water features.
- "Bridge" entity classes include bridge systems that encompass multiple distinct spans, each of which is represented by its own "Bridge" entity.
- Some properties are available for the "Bridge" entity type as a whole and can be given using the form EntityValue["Bridge",property]. Such properties include:
"Properties" the list of available properties "PropertyCanonicalNames" the standard names of available properties "SampleEntities" a sample list of available entities (typically of length 10) "SampleEntityClasses" a sample list of available entity classes (typically of length 10) "EntityCount" number of entities available "Entities" the list of available entities "EntityCanonicalNames" the standard names of available entities "EntityClasses" the list of available entity classes "EntityClassCanonicalNames" the standard names of available entity classes "PropertyClasses" the list of available property classes "PropertyClassCanonicalNames" the standard names of available property classes "PropertyCount" number of properties available
- The following annotations can be used in the third argument of EntityValue["Bridge",property,annotation]:
"Source" source information for the property "Date" the date associated with the entity-property value (if any) "EntityAssociation" an association of entities and entity-property values "PropertyAssociation" an association of properties and entity-property values "EntityPropertyAssociation" an association in which the specified entities are keys, and values are a nested association of properties and entity-property values "PropertyEntityAssociation" an association in which the specified properties are keys, and values are a nested association of entities and entity-property values "Dataset" a dataset in which the specified entities are keys, and values are an association of property names and entity-property values
- The following annotations can be used in the second argument of EntityValue[property,annotation]:
"Qualifiers" the list of possible qualifiers for the property "QualifierValues" the list of possible values that can be given to each qualifier "DefaultQualifierValues" the list of default values for the property's qualifiers "Description" a brief textual description of the property "Definition" a detailed textual definition of the property "PhysicalQuantity" the physical quantity associated with the entity-property value "Unit" the unit associated with the entity-property value
- A qualifier value of Automatic indicates that an applicable format of values can be used; e.g. for the "Date" qualifier, this includes a proper date or date span.