"ReserveLand" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a reserve land.
- "ReserveLand" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "ReserveLand" corresponds to any mention of a reserve land (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of reserve lands that are not reserve lands should not be detected as "ReserveLand" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"ReserveLand""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "ReserveLand", as Interpreter["ReserveLand"] does.
- Any specific "ReserveLand" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
Basic Examples (3)
Find occurrences of reserve lands in a text:
Get the result as a list of "ReserveLand" entities:
A similar result can be obtained by applying Interpreter["ReserveLand"] to text snippets:
Get properties about occurrences of reserve lands: