"Park" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a park.
- "Park" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Park" corresponds to any mention of a park (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of parks that are not parks should not be detected as "Park" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Park""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Park", as Interpreter["Park"] does.
- Any specific "Park" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
Basic Examples (3)
Find occurrences of parks in a text:
Get the result as a list of "Park" entities:
A similar result can be obtained by applying Interpreter["Park"] to text snippets:
Get properties about occurrences of parks: