"Mountain" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a mountain.
- "Mountain" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Mountain" corresponds to any mention of a mountain (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of mountains that are not mountains should not be detected as "Mountain" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Mountain""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Mountain", as Interpreter["Mountain"] does.
- Any specific "Mountain" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.