"Beach" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a beach.
- "Beach" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Beach" corresponds to any mention of a beach (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of beaches that are not beaches should not be detected as "Beach" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Beach""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Beach", as Interpreter["Beach"] does.
- Any specific "Beach" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.