"Ocean" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of an ocean.
- "Ocean" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Ocean" corresponds to any mention of an ocean (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of oceans that are not oceans should not be detected as "Ocean" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Ocean""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Ocean", as Interpreter["Ocean"] does.
- Any specific "Ocean" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.