"Ship" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a ship.
- "Ship" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Ship" corresponds to any mention of a ship (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of ships that are not ships should not be detected as "Ship" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Ship""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Ship", as Interpreter["Ship"] does.
- Any specific "Ship" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
Basic Examples (3)
Find occurrences of ships in a text:
Get the result as a list of "Ship" entities:
A similar result can be obtained by applying Interpreter["Ship"] to text snippets:
Get properties about occurrences of ships: