"Airport" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of an airport.
- "Airport" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Airport" corresponds to any mention of an airport (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of airports that are not airports should not be detected as "Airport" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Airport""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Airport", as Interpreter["Airport"] does.
- Any specific "Airport" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
Basic Examples (3)
Find occurrences of airports in a text:
Get the result as a list of "Airport" entities:
A similar result can be obtained by applying Interpreter["Airport"] to text snippets:
Get properties about occurrences of airports: