"Airline" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of an airline.
- "Airline" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Airline" corresponds to any mention of an airline (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of airlines that are not airlines should not be detected as "Airline" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Airline""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Airline", as Interpreter["Airline"] does.
- Any specific "Airline" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
Basic Examples (3)
Find occurrences of airlines in a text:
Get the result as a list of "Airline" entities:
A similar result can be obtained by applying Interpreter["Airline"] to text snippets:
Get properties about occurrences of airlines: