"Aircraft" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of an aircraft.
- "Aircraft" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Aircraft" corresponds to any mention of an aircraft (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of aircraft that are not aircraft should not be detected as "Aircraft" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Aircraft""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Aircraft", as Interpreter["Aircraft"] does.
- Any specific "Aircraft" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.