"AmusementPark" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of an amusement park.
- "AmusementPark" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "AmusementPark" corresponds to any mention of an amusement park (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of amusement parks that are not amusement parks should not be detected as "AmusementPark" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"AmusementPark""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "AmusementPark", as Interpreter["AmusementPark"] does.
- Any specific "AmusementPark" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
Basic Examples (3)
Find occurrences of amusement parks in a text:
Get the result as a list of "AmusementPark" entities:
A similar result can be obtained by applying Interpreter["AmusementPark"] to text snippets:
Get properties about occurrences of amusement parks: