"Stadium" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a stadium.
- "Stadium" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Stadium" corresponds to any mention of a stadium (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of stadiums that are not stadiums should not be detected as "Stadium" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Stadium""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Stadium", as Interpreter["Stadium"] does.
- Any specific "Stadium" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
Basic Examples (3)
Find occurrences of stadiums in a text:
Get the result as a list of "Stadium" entities:
A similar result can be obtained by applying Interpreter["Stadium"] to text snippets:
Get properties about occurrences of stadiums: