"Waterfall" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a waterfall.
- "Waterfall" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Waterfall" corresponds to any mention of a waterfall (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of waterfalls that are not waterfalls should not be detected as "Waterfall" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Waterfall""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Waterfall", as Interpreter["Waterfall"] does.
- Any specific "Waterfall" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.