"EarthImpact" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of an earth impact crater.
- "EarthImpact" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "EarthImpact" corresponds to any mention of an earth impact (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of earth impacts that are not earth impacts should not be detected as "EarthImpact" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"EarthImpact""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "EarthImpact", as Interpreter["EarthImpact"] does.
- Any specific "EarthImpact" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.