"MinorPlanet" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a minor planet.
- "MinorPlanet" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "MinorPlanet" corresponds to any mention of a minor planet (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of minor planets that are not minor planets should not be detected as "MinorPlanet" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"MinorPlanet""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "MinorPlanet", as Interpreter["MinorPlanet"] does.
- Any specific "MinorPlanet" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
Basic Examples (3)
Find occurrences of minor planets in a text:
Get the result as a list of "MinorPlanet" entities:
A similar result can be obtained by applying Interpreter["MinorPlanet"] to text snippets:
Get properties about occurrences of minor planets: