"Star" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a star.
- "Star" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Star" corresponds to any mention of a star (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of stars that are not stars should not be detected as "Star" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Star""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Star", as Interpreter["Star"] does.
- Any specific "Star" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.